Sunday, February 12, 2012

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills...

No really. In case you didn't catch the title of this post that is EXACTLY what I am going to talk about. So remember those steroids I casually mentioned in my last post...?! Obviously they had yet to work their way into my blood stream and turn me into a psycho.

Here's a quick recap of what steroids do to ME. Because I know you are ALL so very interested, mwuah ha ha ha ha ha. < that's my evil laugh. Anyway, back to my story. Let me just say that as a woman I already have to deal with raging hormones ok?! You know what I'm talking about. BUT add other chemicals to that equation and you get ME at this exact moment. I am completely unstable. There is no other way to put it.

Our poor little puppy had a potty accident the other day and let me tell you, I was not happy. I yelled and he got a time out.  I felt so bad afterward that I gave him a treat and a cuddle but, my goodness. Freaking out at the dog for a potty problem?! Not my finest moment. I have been avoiding my neighbors and friends due to my violent outbursts. I missed church today as well because I pulled a muscle and can't seem to move my neck or head without squealing in pain. It is hard to be pleasant when your nerves are literally being attacked by some dumb virus.

I can't stop just taking these pills. I took 12 a day for the whole last week, this week I take 6 a day then next week I go down to 3 a day then I am off.

I really must say that I am so grateful I am a woman because if I had to deal with these kinds of hormones regularly, I am pretty sure I would have slapped someone by now. So with that said here is what keeps me positive when I feel a "moment" coming on. ENJOY




p.s. If you DON'T know this song or movie you MUST watch it. I promise you will be satisfied. I love it. A lot. It is a favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment