Sunday, August 21, 2011

You've had a birthday shout hooray...








Dear Curtis,

2 years ago today you made your grand appearance. It was wonderful, scary, life-changing, and the best thing that has happened to me.


You have been such a blessing in my life. I love you more and more with each day. I love how much you laugh and talk and truly enjoy life. I love how you play with your brother. I love that the doggy door is your sole gateway to get from inside the house to the backyard. You are a wonderful little guy and I am so happy to have you and very excited to keep learning new things from you!

You capture the hearts of all those who meet you. Your smile lights up the whole room and your giggles are contagious!! You love with no boundaries and I can't imagine life without you!

I love you so much!!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


5 comments:

  1. Yep, he's pretty special, that's for sure!! Can't believe he's already 2!! Happy Birthday, CTR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Curtis. Happy Birthday to him! and I hope he enjoyed his cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw your fb comment. we'd love a visit from you guys. text me

    jaime

    ReplyDelete