Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Birthday Shoutouts....

This week 3 special ladies I know have had birthdays.




This lovely young lady right here ^^? That's one of my best friends. Her name is Mary. She and I have known each other for roughly 21 years. She got married in Arpil (the same day as my little sister) and I am so happy she and I are still friends to this day. Even though she's stuck out doing some work study for school, she and I talk as often as we can. I appreciate her so much and cherish the fact that we have remained friends for the majority of our lives! Happy Birthday Mary!




THIS lovely young lady ^^^ joined up with our family almost 10 years ago. This is my sister-in-law Maria. Maria is awesome for many reasons. #1. She is CANADIAN. Seriously. She celebrates Canada Day by making all her favorite traditional things to eat including poutine which is by far one of MY favorites now too. #2. She has 2 amazing little girls. Megan (in the picture) and little Kaitlyn. They are such cute little girls and part of that is due to the fact that they have Maria's awesome big blue eyes. Love it. Happy Birthday Maria!




And last, but not least, we have Cathy ^^! Cathy is Joshua's mom and is an incredible woman. I met her 3 and a half years ago and she has been a blessing in my life ever since. She did such a good job raising Joshua. I am very thankful to have her in my life. Happy Birthday Cathy!!



Happy Birthday to these incredible women who have been such an influence in my life! I hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to go get your free Krispy Kreme dozen donuts and all those other yummy freebies!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks berit! I love you, you're so nice! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post. last night i dreamt that you asked me to bring a baked potato from wendy's. i had so many problems getting to your house that it took me 2 days to get there. flat tires, lost, govt. chasing me, etc. i was glad when that dream was over.
    jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the birthday wishes Berit! Love you!

    ReplyDelete