Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ouch



See that lady right there ^^^ ? Yeah, she looks so NICE right? I have a couple of friends who have had kids and swear by her fitness workout videos so today I decided to give it a whirl and see what they were talking about.












See her body ^^^^^ ? See how defined her muscles are and how it is kinda scary to think that a real person can look like that? Ummmmm, so I found out just HOW she gets her body to stay like that and let me tell you. SHE. IS. CRAZY. And a little twisted. And kind of brilliant. I did a level 1 workout today after going on what I thought was only a mile run. I was wrong. It was a 3 mile run/jog/walk/collapse (in that order). OUCH. I did have a break in between to feed the boys but I was thinking to my crazy self "well since I just did all that cardio it will be even BETTER for my body now that my heart rate is up so I will forgo a nap in favor of the lady with the rockin' body". EPIC FAIL. I just put the littlest CTR boy to bed **upstairs**and lemme tell ya- OUCH. Yep. During her "level 1" workout I did things that I haven't done since I played tennis in high school people. I have been out of there for 8 years now. I just took a prescription strength ibuprofen and I can't wait for it to kick in. Hopefully it does before I have to move myself from this glorious sitting position I am writing this post in. I also hope that I will once again have abs after doing her workouts on a regular basis. One of my New Year's resolutions was to get back into shape after having another baby! This would probably be easier if my kids weren't practically back to back but I will do it. And I even have a time limit and a goal set! You see my sister gets married in a couple of months and I am hoping to have met my goals by then. I am NOT revealing those goals because I am chubby and pretty embarrassed at the amounts I have written down in notebook. So **maybe** after my 30 then 60 days are up (that is the ONE and only number I will give you. mwuah ha ha.) and I have come close enough to said goals I will share with you but most likely not. Anyway, I am off to take advantage of the miracle that is 2 sleeping babies at 1 time at a reasonable hour. So peace out!

6 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB! How great that you are working out and getting into better fitness shape. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I totally know the feeling, Bee! I got her work out vids, and I couldn't even make it through the first interval! I'm now avoiding them...heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 30 day shred and every time I do it, I can not move for a week. You will feel even more sore tomorrow! But don't give up!!! Do the video again! Don't worry, it doesn't last forever! Good luck with your goals!!! I can't wait to start my weight lost journey! Another good DVD is any of the "Mom's into Fitness" ones, I love Bootcamp 2. I think you have get it on Amazon. Good luck!! Keep it up! You will reach your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job girl! I totally know what you mean..it has taken me nearly 2 years to get 'back to normal' (which will never be normal again)..and that's an embarassing 70 pounds....And only one kid, so you are on a rockin' roll with 2 adorable babies!! good luck, you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know where you live but if it's in Mesa, I'm starting a Biggest Loser group! You're welcome to join and come meet new people and hopefully get skinny with us! :)

    ReplyDelete