Wednesday, February 16, 2011

***ding ding ding***

I maybe should have labeled this post DING-DONG but I am trying to not be too hard on myself. Sooooo. Remember how in my last post I mentioned that I have had a hard time remembering things lately?! It's still true. Yeah. I was talking to my lovely Grandma C. earlier this evening when me and the boys went to pay her a visit (our last one didn't go so well because it was bedtime and people were MAD.) and we were just chatting away having a blast. Well the HunnyBee (I renamed people again. Keep up. This is CTR #1's nickname just btw) let us know that he had had enough and was ready to get home and have a bath and go to bed. So I start packing up aaaaaaaaaaall of our stuff- diaper bag, purse, sippy cups, BabyBee in his car seat- when my Grandma pointed out that my arms sure must be getting stronger to be able to lug all that stuff around. I completely agreed that I was getting quite the workout when..... it clicked!! The little light bulb in my head finally turned on!! I didn't realize that I had been carrying around an additional 30-45 pounds of weight!! It is such a relief to finally know what has been causing such pain. Seriously, I was still taking my pain meds from my c-section once a day because I was hurting so dang bad! With that said....

Dear Grandma C.- thank you so much for your insight. You have no idea how nice it feels to know that I am NOT crazy in thinking that my body is extremely sore for some inexplicable reason.

Dear Bee boys.... I love that you are chunky and healthy BUT HunnyBee you need to be brave and take some steps so I don't have to carry you AND the 11+ pound BabyBee in a 6+ pound car seat around everywhere. Walking is awesome and I know you will soon see that it has endless benefits.


Love, the QueenBee. Oh. And here are some recent pics of my boys!! They are getting so BIG!




My HunnyBee sure loves bathtime. Look how cute his crazy hair is. LOVE IT! And you gotta love those fat rolls on his arms.
^^^^^^^
This is what 2 hours of back to back therapy will do to a short person. Poor thing!

Do you see the look of concern on his face?!?! Seriously. Those eyebrows say it all. He looks concerned, a little mad and a tad bit confused.


Ok. BabyBee totally looks like he is ready to punch someone. I love the facial expressions babies pick up on and choose to mimic. Oh and for those of you wondering YES. He is wearing a nightgown. Nightgowns are awesome because:
1. They have mittens. 'nuff said.
2. They provide easy access to diapers, therefore making changing time that much easier and quicker.
3. If the baby gets to warm I can just pull up the nightgown past his legs and his has an instant breeze.
I heart nightgowns.







2 comments:

  1. You do have such chuncky boys! I.LOVE.IT! No body likes skinny babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a similar experience with my shoulder going out. I couldn't figure out how I had done that. I didn't remember hurting myself. I went to the chiropractor to have it popped back into place and he pointed out that lugging the babe in the baby car seat is probably the culprit. DUH! Moms just do what needs to be done and don't really think about it while they're doing it. Haha!

    Your boys are Super Cute! The picture of BabyBee with his plug looks like Brother M. The picture without the plug reminds me of DaddyBee. Isn't it fun how a baby's looks can change from one day to the next.

    Love you! And am planning to visit soon. :)

    ReplyDelete