Sunday, February 27, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things....

As of right now both my boys have horrible colds, runny booger noses, chest congestion and awful coughs. It's kind of sad but with that said here are some of our favorite things from this weekend:






I love this medicine. I know it says it's not for people under 4 but I don't care. It makes people feel better so THERE.




Since we are sick bums we have been watching this ^^! I love it because of the wonderful music and the great art! Woohoo! Plus I totally have a crush on Leo. So CUTE!





See the yellow hippo? ^^ her name is Tasha and pretty much Curtis loves her. I do too but not like him. He will be in the front of the house playing and if he hears this theme song or his Tasha start singing, we will hear the pit-pat of his chubby hands steering him in her direction as quickly as possible! Love it.


That's what we've been up to this weekend and also enjoying the rain! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment