Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Jobs/Crazy Hours

Sorry again about not posting! I will get better at this stuff! Quick recap.... This past weekend we got to go to Orlando to see Worker Bees sister get married. It was so exciting and special and we were so lucky to be able to go! A week before that the Queen Bee had what I thought was cramps for 3 days so we went to Urgent Care. Well that doctor decided that since my pain was in one area I probably had appendicitis. BAD IDEA! So we get told that since they don't have the machines to do a detailed ultrasound that we should go to ER. Well we did and from there we found out that it was NOT my appendix. It was Baby Bee trying to escape early. I was having contractions. I am almost 30 weeks now so the nurses didn't like that and gave me a nice shot and sent me home. Now for the update on the Worker Bee.... We got home Sunday from Florida and on Monday night he got to do his first graveyard shift! He left at 9 p.m. and returned home at 5 a.m. on Tuesday which was harder than he thought. Last night he did a LOT better. It's weird not seeing each other as much since we had the same work schedule for the last 7 months but we know that this is a good opportunity for him and where he is meant to be right now! Well more to come later on and sorry agian for the delay!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's crazy!! I hope they don't put you on bed rest or anything crazy like that. Don't worry once you have that baby you will be seeing your hubby when he gets home, because you will be feeding the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! i hope all is well with baby roller! let me know if you guys need anything at all! you know i can come cook for you or bring you a meal. a good healthy meal! i don't even need to lug my cookware to you! woo! whats with these saladmaster babies wanting to come so early? first mine, now yours! geez!

    ReplyDelete