Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby Bump/Uniform Pics



So.... I have been getting a few requests that I show my ever-growing baby bump. So, to those of you asking, this had better keep you happy. Also I got a picture of the Worker Bee in his cute new work uniform!! Kind of exciting!! This is me at 29 weeks, which is 7 months and 1 week. The Worker Bee has been at his new job for almost 1 whole week now and he is slowly adjusting to the change in his schedule. Hooray! Well more updates to come later on!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh look at you! You are so cute and small! I make a great pregnant lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i mean I think you make a cute prego lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sister, brother and father-in-law have al lworn that uniform. i know it all too well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking great! I didn't even know you were prego-I just found your blog :o)

    Oh, and I love that you call yourself queen bee, and you have worker bee and baby bee. That's fun!

    ReplyDelete