Friday, April 9, 2010

It's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

Dear blog....I am so sorry about neglecting you, but you see the computer died a few weeks ago and I didn't know what to do. Well thankfully WorkerBee knows some computer-savy people and you're alive again. Then something AWFUL happened. Right after we got computer back my TV bit the dust. Keep in mind this tv is about the same age as the BabyBee. Sad day TO THE MAX. And you know what the WORST part is?

















^ See that?!?! Glee season 2 starts NEXT WEEK. And the Queen and BabyBee were super excited to watch it and make snacks and sing and laugh. Ya know... all that good stuff. But my TV isn't getting repaired until *dun dun dun* the day AFTER Glee starts. See my dilemma? I know you're probably thinking that it's sad my life revolves around my TV but it doesn't! But I do have a serious addiction to Glee and now I'm in a pickle about what to do. I could wait until the next day and then just hulu it. But I don't feel like it. I want to watch it that night! BabyBee does too. He told me. HA. SO you know what that means?! Mom.... I'm coming over to watch tv at your house. Yep. But I will bring my own snacks and try to not be too TOO loud whilst watching my beloved Puck. Mmmmmmm. He makes a mohawk look uh-MAY-zing. In other news....

BabyBee is doing great! We had another doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor was very impressed! He is in the 50th percentile for length and weight! I would post pictures of him but as I mentioned earlier the computer died taking with it ALL the recent pictures I had of him. But there will be more to come. YEAH! Well that's it for now! Happy Weekend everyone! p.s. my birthday is on Sunday! I'll be a quarter of a century old. hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Twenty-Five!! You are SO old. Hahahaha!

    Love ya. Hope you have a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLEE? Berry, I can't stomach that show. haha. But kudos to you if you likes it! Yay! 25 for me in August, it feels sort of like a huge accomplishment eh?

    ReplyDelete