Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving!!

Hooray! I love this time of year. In other states this time is known as fall but here in the good ole AZ we natives just call it a break from the sweltering heat! hahaha. Anyhow.... I figured I would copy everyone else and say some of the things I am grateful for this year:

1. Worker Bee. He is so great and is working so hard to take care of our family.
2. Baby Bee! He is doing such a good job of keeping on track with his milestones and has been exceptionally healthy for someone who is supposed to have a weak immune system.
3. Family. I am so thankful for the family that we have here and far away. They have been so wonderful and we love them for all that they do!
4. Ward family! Our ward has been amazing this past year. They turned out to be a wonderfl resource to me when the Baby Bee came along and have helped so much.
5. AZ. Yes I am grateful that I live here. Where else could the Baby Bee where onesies ALL YEAR LONG?!?! And I don't have to turn on the heater. After I am done making dinner I can just leave the oven door open and my whole apartment is nice and toasty. (and smells like yummy foooooood!)
6. Friends! I am soooo grateful for the friends we have made this year! As well as old friends that I'll keep forever!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

P.S. There WILL be pics on the next post! Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment