Sunday, January 16, 2011

No more teasing...

Ok. So I did promise pictures of the NewBee and here he is in his chunkalicious glory:



Do you see those cheeks?? ^^ Yeah. And there is a double chin hiding underneath his little outfit as well. Super chunk.



I LOVE THIS. He has fat rolls. On his arms AND his legs. It is awesome. The BabyBee loves his new little brother. He will give him kisses and every time the NewBee makes a sound the BabyBee goes over to investigate. Ya know, in case I'm not doing my job right or something. Ha ha ha. Love these boys! NewBee's nickname is chubbs. I think it fits him.... RIGHT?!

10 comments:

  1. Wow. He is a big little man isn't he? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH MY GOODNESS... NOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM. I am in love with the chunkiness!! You definitely make beautiful babies, you Queen Bee, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious Bear!!!! I love him so much and I think your timing was a little off! We want to meet him asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I miss the "designer chromosome" baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see him for reals!! I can picture baby bee kissing him all over!! Seriously, must get my CTR fix, and soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! He's so squishable. Good job Mama! You plumped him up well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy cow, you were not kidding! he's a little chunkers!!! Ah but sooo cute! Haha I love the "juicy" comment. K text me if you can do photos this week! I have Thurs and Friday off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!!! And I see that it's another CTR :) I like that

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE how chunky he is!!

    ReplyDelete